fixed league 2015 finals

Plaats reactie
SirSebstar

fixed league 2015 finals

Bericht door SirSebstar » 16-12-2015 14:16

the finals continue, since they are too important to finish in one night.
its time for amsterdam to shine, Cafe Waterlooplein 77 1930 on 16-12-2015.
the extention is made after which a celebratory round will be made over the Plein.....
The Leader on the norse is out, but SnowBlazer is picking up the torch with 2 Cas. the Norse have a comfertable 11 man squad left, and an wizard on the books
The undead are slightly more dead then un. 7 remain with 2 on the KO bench. It might have something to do with a pretty babe they have hidden there, but someone will remember later to bring her out....

Absolute undead star and MA9 is taking the lead, litteraly, with the wight being there as a complete yet potentially lethal surprise. Count is out for the count, but when he is done chasing girls, he might still show up later.

so far the report

Dave

Bericht door Dave » 16-12-2015 20:30

I assume you mean count is out for a cunt ...

SirSebstar

Bericht door SirSebstar » 17-12-2015 00:08

we shall never know for sure.
The count made it back in time for the last turn of the first drive and the remained of the 2nd run of 4 turns overtime.
To put a short stake into the story. Norse inevitably walked over the dead and back again.
Norse got the kick,undead rearranged (in hinsight poorly) norse kicked 3 players cas on the first turn and failed to pick up the ball with AG5. T2 failed to pick up again, used a reroll, (novel idea) and fouled the wight into a stun. (1,1) it was enough to get the ball to a safe scoring distance for T4.
T4 undead hitting, quicksnap. undead were ill prepared to abuse this advantage. Second overtime half. Undead came over the LOS to die. The MA9 ghoul is actaully really really dead. That was an unpleasant surprise, but it comfortable ended any chance the undead had of making the tie when dodging did nto work and blitzing 2dice kept resulting in pushes(lots of those), then the ball scattered nearly to the undead endzone, an pickup pass was enough to make the last TD.
No fouls were made on the last turn, nor was the norse wizard used.
Norse win.

Bjorgrim
Offline Dutch Champion

Bericht door Bjorgrim » 17-12-2015 08:38

11 casualties...

Seriously ?

SirSebstar

Bericht door SirSebstar » 17-12-2015 10:59

Piling on with 5 block mb with frenzy. Almost every turn,it is effective in making casualties. It also can create great holes, for someone to exploit, but yea, i got busy being lucky or the combo in excess is broken...

Dr. Rudolf von Richten

Bericht door Dr. Rudolf von Richten » 17-12-2015 11:53

Bjorgrim schreef:11 casualties...

Seriously ?
Yes, seriously. Try playing against that.

Still, I was very close to a 2-0 lead in the first half, when my Ghoul failed the Dodge (with Dodge skill) for the touchdown. And failing to pick up the ball twice, with Sure Hands, in my receiving drive didn't help either. Then again, Seb did roll multiple instances of double skulls, so yeah, stuff happens.

So, despite Seb making 3 casualties in the first turn of both his receiving drives in the game, and consequently me being outnumbered the whole game, it wasn't an impossible fight, and though I lost it in the end, it could very well have been otherwise.

Anyway, congratulations Seb, take these bastards to the Veterans League and sooner or later someone should take them down!

The Inevitables will, inevitably, take some time off, but someday, they will, equally inevitably, be back, with a vengeance!

Plaats reactie