Season 2515 - Round 5 - Ends 16-05-2015

SirSebstar

Bericht door SirSebstar » 08-05-2015 11:32

It is done
After first securing police support if needed ;-) Thirly accepted me in his palatial home. Suitable impressed, festive (pizza fed) hostilities commenced. Despite the female companion bonus, fans flocked to Sebs banner in a 1-2 ratio.
The Dark Elfs got the coin toss, as well as the coin and started throwing rocks. The Walker fans took this sport up and ko'd a Walker player to general glee, and merriment. The ASSassins made off with the coin into their own half. This surprise play completely baffled the Walkers. Their normally obstinate clumsiness (Piling On) totally failed to even dent armour. Instead another walker Ko'd and there was even an early casualty on the walkers side. The induced ASSassin was laying about left and right, putting people prone and stunned, refusing to bow under the relentless attacks suffered.
The path for Dark Matter was layed out in the guidance of the Walker players. It was as if the sun stood still and time stopped. A 3+ dodge, 3+ pickup, 3+ dodge, 3+ dodge, 3+ dodge, 3+ dodge, 3+ dodge, 3+ pass, failed intercept, 3+ catch and 2+dodge was enough to secure the first touchdown. The Walker Coach is now facing a matchfixing tribunal...

With 3 turns remaining, we set up again. A second throw the rock event would KO a DM (Dark Matter) player. The Walker fans were getting the hang of it. A failed leap (2, rr 1) would stun the imported grass-hopper or gras-shopper. A 1-1 in turn 8 was the result.

Second half saw a 3th Throw a rock, with a stun DM. The Hague is now officially torn up... LOS saw 2 KO's, without a PO from a SnowTroll. A tight cage was made. It made calling in the Wizard a much easier sprospect. 7 players under a fireball. 4 falling down (but not the balcarrier)and a prone SnowTroll, 2 stunned players and a KO later did DM's turn finally start. Matters did not progress from there, but instead tried to foul the timberred beast. 6,6 on armour would suffice... to stun. ;-) In retaliation, the Walkers got busy doing what they do best... Walk all over the opposition.
6 turns later would see a TD with 4 DM players KO, 3cas suffered, a foul eject and a dodge failling accident (all those loose stones on the pitch). Two KO's coming back but being light on players, DM set up a valiant offensive. DM trying to pick up the ball and failing was a novelty. The SnowTroll really has a meat sandwedge in mind and tried to sneak up behind two DM players. The GFI, was not a succes, the armour was passed and lead to a casualty. A BH, i could hear Sylvain cry all the way from Leiden ;-). DM proceded swiftly, attempting a pass from one end of the pitch to the other and succeding.. But sadly had nobody there to recieve it yet, which saw him turnover a bit too early. The Walkers having gained a much needed reroll tried to pick up the ball, failed and rerolled, then throw it for a touchdown, succeeded, and the catch to make 3-1 failing... A last ditch one die blitz saw a push as result and that being the only unstunned player, it was the end of the game, set and match.
Overall thouroughly enjoyable match. Much more exiting then anticipated, helped by some incredable dice for Thierry succeding in amazing plays was good to see and be there. quite fun. thanks for reading this
Seb

Tirly

Bericht door Tirly » 08-05-2015 17:25

Wow, my touchdown seemed easier when I was throwing the dice.
I used all my dice luck in one play, but it was worth it.

Thanks for the game, not injuring my players and the useful feedback afterward!

Tirly

Vinz_D

Bericht door Vinz_D » 13-05-2015 22:55

De pot tussen de Underworld en Orcs is uiteindelijk in een vrij bloedeloos 1-1 (0-1 in CAS) geëindigd.

Plaats reactie